Saturday, April 29, 2006

Evil Twin Myth, Virgins

Dear Hank
April 29, 2006
Re: Evil Twin Myth

I have often said to people that there is an evil twin that inhabits my self same body. It’s the person who says outrageous things I would  never say and dreams of doing things I would never do or have never had the opportunity to do, I sometimes refer to him as my Communist mutant brother that inhabits my self same body. Actually, most of the things he dreams of doing only sound good for the moment they are said.
I know for you it is different. For instance, you really would relish the opportunity to be in bed with two young nubile young females., the old human sandwich fantasy. As you know I’ve been doing a lot of exploring into myth, primitive symbols and issues that  look at questions of whether it was caused by one’s environment or one’s genes (or some combination.)
Certainly, another powerful fantasy/myth/image is that of the virgin. As far as I know this always refers to a female. No one seems interested in male virgins. Well, that’s not entirely true there’s the Hollywood motif of the young man taken to the whorehouse (with saloon and gambling on the first floor) and the elder Clark Gable, gone With The Wind, father figure type says to the Madam, “This is the boy bring back the man.” At which point she grabs the young man by his tie/bandanna/scarf and he is tugged upstairs.
I always liked the Pueblo idea where a young man was hooked up with an older woman and when she died he was given a young woman – ah the circle of life. I wonder what all those poor bastards who sacrificed their lives for Allah are doing  with their 72 virgins? In heaven, if you are a virgin do you stay a virgin forever? Think about it, if they get laid they aren’t virgins. After they’ve screwed them do they get bitchy and demanding or grateful and satisfied. Frankly, I get tired thinking about two woman at once; can you imagine what it must be like after with 72? Let’s say you screw one a day and you’re coming around  for the second time and she says to you, “You haven’t screwed me in over two months you pig.” And you say Well I’m here now. She’ll probably say I’m having my period and not interested, then she tell the other women and when you say the heck with it and move  on to the next one you’ll find she’s on the rag and not interested either. Pretty soon the whole group is on the rag and pissed off.
So you try and play nice and go to the flower shop and tell the guy you need six red dozen roses and each rose needs to be individually wrapped and delivered. He bitches at you says he needs more notice, but he’ll do what he can. He charges you extra, complains some more. You go to the local VFW Hall, or whatever it’s called, to hang out with your male buddies, all of whom have seventy two virgins, all of whom aren’t getting any because if they did the women wouldn’t be virgins and you fall into the old complaint, “Can’t live with them; Can’t live without them.”
You get back home and figure someone will be grateful but you’d be wrong because  upon your return theirs Fatime and she’s crying and being comforted by some of  the other virgins because her rose looks short and sickly and her girlfriends don’t think she deserves this kind  of disrespect. So instead of everyone being happy they are pissed off and beat you with their roses; and  those thorns hurt! You call the flower guy up on your cell phone and ask what happened you told him you wanted them all the same. He tells you, “Hey, sorry” but he would need to order that in advance and you’d have to pay four times what  he charged you because  he’d have to get that many extra roses just to guarantee any kind of  consistency and besides he has to go because Acmed is there pleading for 72 baskets of daisies with baby’s breath each one the same, each one saying, “I’m sorry.” And he’s got to go deliver the, “Hey, what do you think I am, a miracle worker?” routine and he doesn’t really have time for your sniveling.
So in summary, it’s amazing to me that this virgin myth has survived in man’s (not woman’s) subconscious for so long.

I gotta go,
Rick-Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home