Tuesday, January 11, 2011




Bahamian Adventure Part I


Jan 11, 2011


Dear Hank,


I would have written earlier but as you will see I’ve been busy, important matters of state and whatnot. I find myself in the Bahamas, which is a good thing because I understand “back home” is a mess with snow and such. From what I can determine it really doesn’t matter right now where back home is - it’s a mess.

But I have exciting news, which is the reason for this e-pistol (get it? epistle/e-pistol? Clever huh? Never mind.)

I have discovered evidence of the lost city of Atlantis. That’s right. Evidence. I am in the Bahamas, that’s all I better tell you. I think it would be unwise to reveal my exact location as we wouldn’t want huge tourist cruises to come flocking here and over running the place. At least not until we can get the jewelry shops and T-shirt stands set up.

So take a look at these photos. The first one shows where the Atlantians cut huge blocks of limestone out of the Bahamas island and then hauled them to make their houses and temples in the lost continent that sunk in the middle of the Atlantic. You can clearly see the neat parallel lines cut in the limestone, which is all that’s left from their work here. Except for one other thing. Look at the third photo. This is obviously the base for a bath tub. Given the size of the base I think it safe to say the Atlantians were big people. This contradicts earlier suggested evidence. So I think I’m really onto something here.

Gotta go. time to get ready for a walk on the beach where I hope to uncover more startling evidence and ponder all this.


Yer pal,


Bryce


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home