Saturday, April 29, 2006

I'm Blogging!

Dear </Fill in the Blank/>;
I’m so excited I just have to tell you, </First Name/>, my closest friend.
I’m blogging!
I’m so excited!
Yes, you can read all about me on my blog.
I’m sorry, </First Name again/>, I haven’t had time to call you but this blogging is taking up all my time.
I’m blogging!
Wow, it is so cool. You can put down anything you like and put it out in the blogoshere. That’s the big ball of this stuff that is all the blogs everywhere, I guess, I don’t know.
Everybody is doing it. It’s so exciting.

Today, I went for a walk with my dog Muffy. You remember Muffy, don’t you?
He’s the big gray and white sheep dog that I found wandering the streets a few months ago. Now, we go everywhere together! It’s so exciting.
Well, he wasn’t feeling well today so I took him to the vet and I found out he was pregnant. He’s a she! Isn’t that exciting!
Not only that but the vet found a collar on the dog under all that fur. The collar had a tag and the tag had a phone number on it, which we called, and the owners came over right away and picked up Muffy. Isn’t that exciting!
They said the dog was named Sam and  that I stole him and  the  guy called me all kinds of nasty names and  his wife kicked me in the shins which really hurt. So I told  the husband that he knew when he called me a slut like he had just done it really turned me on and I was all hot and wet. This caused his wife to turn on him and say, “You know this bitch?” Well, he denied it because he’d never seen me before in my life but you know how it is when a guy tries to deny that he’s done something, especially when he’s innocent? It’s so cute. There was nothing he could say or do at that point that would satisfy that old witch. So I said good-bye to Muffy; kicked the wife right behind the knees which caused her to fall over backwards and swatted old Muff in the rear end which caused him to jump on the wife and start licking her face. When I left she, the wife not Muffy, was  yelling, “Get this fucking dog off of me!”
Life is full of  surprises. You just never know.
Any rate, I wanted you, </Fill in the Blank/>, to be the first to know I’m blogging at:
http://letterstohank.blogspot.com
http://squidandicky.blogspot.com/
Your friend always,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home