Thursday, January 20, 2011




Jan 20th 2011

Dear Hank,

As you probably know I’ve been out of the country, in the Bahamas. I’d like to tell you I was attending a secret hush hush financial conference. You know, one of those “How to protect your wealth by hiding it from the IRS” type deals but nothing could be further from the truth.
However, while there I did some important investigative journalism. You know our friend dean? (dean btw likes to spell his name with no capital “D” and I try to accommodate that desire so don’t tell me I forgot to capitalize it. In fact, when I want to piss him off I capitalize it and other letters in his name, like: DeAn, which would be pronounced “De Ann” or DeaN which would be “Duh ean” but I digress.
Back to the investigation, as you know some people think dean can be a bit of an a-hole at times. This raises an interesting point: how much of an a-hole can he be? What a bit of an a-hole as opposed to say, “a real a-hole” or just plain “a-hole”? There’s really no quantification here. Well, I can’t tell you how much of an a-hole he can be but I can tell you how much of a b-hole he can be. 663 feet. That’s big! In fact it’s the biggest b-hole in the world.
I have photographic proof! Attached.


As you can see the "b" stands for "blue." Not what you thought I bet!



Also, note his fans have been here and left their tributes.

And here's the proof! Just how big is it?


663 feet!




Later,

B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home