Friday, December 16, 2011

Leroy for Prez!

Dear Hank,


I would have written sooner but I’ve been busy. First off there’s this Christmas thing. More importantly there’s the birth of our new niece, Princess Nemo. The parents have given her another name but I’m sticking with Princess Nemo, that’s what her brothers wanted to name her but they got over ruled by more “practical” considerations.

Speaking of practical, I’m opposed to it. It’s so outmoded. So are facts and logic. Just look at the folks who claim they want to be president. Only one of them says he believes in science and the rest believe in creationism and espouse things that don’t make sense. Don’t get me started.

Okay, I’m started. Newton Leroy Gingrich. That’s his name. I bet they had a hard time figuring out what campaign slogan to go with “Vote for Newton”, “Vote for Leroy”, “Vote for Newton Leroy” they are all so appealing but no they had to go with “Newt.”

But I’m a Newt man. I’m for colonizing Mars right now. I’m for reduced taxes on the rich and increasing the debt by 1.3 trillion dollars a year but best of all I’m for zapping the South Koreans with a laser. Why not? These are all rocks solid idea from Leroy.

At another time I’ll look at some of the other wannabes.

But dinner’s almost ready.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jordan air kites said...

I thought you had a description of a newt all ready for this? What happened?

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home