Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dear Hank,
This in response to the TED lecture found at:

http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/187

Wow, a man with common sense and a good idea.
Obviously, some kind of extremist or Mulsim radical. I'll tell Glenn Beck so he can be put on Glenn's list of those that should be killed.

Meanwhile, in the real world Dennis Kucinich brought up a motion in the House of Representative to impeach Dick Cheney for misleading the American people about the war in Iraq. Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed, the Republicans first were opposed to it and then once they learned the Democratic leadership was opposed to it too switched sides and said, "Bring it on." This would embarrass the Democrats somehow. The dems narrowly managed to get it thrown into committee where it will hopefully die. (Kucinich can bring the measure up again and as often as he likes because it was a 'privileged motion.' The real question concerning Kucinich, which he is constantly ducking - and being that short is easy to do - is this, "How did he get such a hot looking wife?")

Also Sicko was released on DVD yesterday. Talk about radical. This guy Moore thinks we should have a health care system that tries to make people well and not funnel tax payer dollars directly into the pockets of the insurance companies where they can deny claims and refuse to insure people who are sick.

But I digress. My deck furniture is standing firm. Right where the American people want it to stand. (Whoops, I'm channeling George Bush there. That's George I, not George II and may I remind you that we need to get to III before he is totally nuts. Oh, it might really be Dana Carvey that I'm impersonating it's so hard to tell...I hear voices.)

Speaking of hearing voices I saw Don Tabor at the AKA convention and we got to talking about his hearing aid. He said it often times buzzes and he hears things. A few sentences later I told him that Pat had sat in on my first lecture. He told me Pat had been dead for nearly two years. I said, "Really? You hear voices. But I see people." [The inference being that I see dead people in case you didn't figure it out...Must I explain everything?] (I couldn't say, "I see dead people." As that would be stealing a copyrighted line from a movie. You know the movie. They make it every other year in between the Saw movies. It features a kid looking beyond the person that is looking at them and the kid sees a watery image of a dead person. Then the trailer flash cuts to the whirling room sequence with a tool of being used in a way not suggested by the manufacturer to spatter blood. And the protagonist is trapped in a small but very real living hell, like a room, a train, a motel, an old house.)

I want to see what I call 'mixed genre' movies with a twist. Why can't the vampires take on the psychopaths or dead people walking the earth? In this way the vampires would be the good guys. And why can't the lead vampire be some guy from a double wide living in Tennessee instead of some rich dead guy of noble birth? This could be "My Name Is Earl" meets "Saw XXVII" meets "Vampires from Planet X" ?

Or, you know what? Why not one of our own in the lead role?
Why not Jose? He could be a vampire like being that survives on blood and tequila. The victims must be killed with an old Aztec stone knife and the blood sucked from the still beating heart and washed down with Patron. Maybe, Dennis Kucinich's hot wife could play the part of the hot vamperess that stands around heaving her chest with big blood covered fangs. And she could be accompanied by Lynn Cheney who would be in a role of a Lady Macbeth type person. Only it would be revealed later on that she and DK's wife were in a hot lesbian relationship (non-exclusive)? We'd have to give Jose a big Hamlet soliloquy, like this:
"To Be or Not to Be,
Is not the question,
I already am not that which I was,
I think I'll have some tequila."

Naturally, the movie would have some really funny parts. Like when Jose goes into the disco scene and orders a tequila Bloody Mary... Ha ha ha

Later,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home