Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Headlines and The Christmas Tree

Dear Hank,

November 8, 2006

There is much to report. I’ve been very busy but I finally got to the grocery store and it’s a good thing I did because I learned that: Angelina might be pregnant again, Denise is in the fight of her life over not eating, and Keith is in rehab. The most frightening thing about all these headlines from the supermarket tabloids is that I know who all these people are.

Oh yeah, there was an election yesterday but how can we think about that when Keith is in rehab and Angelina might be pregnant again?

That is all.

Oh no, wait watch the Today Show Thursday and Friday between 7 and 9. My brother and his wife should be on it. He lives in the house we grew up in and the Rockefeller Center folks took the old pine tree in the side yard for their Christmas Tree.

Yours truly,

Rick-Boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home