Thursday, July 27, 2006

Flaming Turdbags

Dear Hank,

Re: Flaming Turdbags
Later on July 27, 2006

I think sending someone a note saying, “Hey, I’m blogging,” is the equivalent of leaving a flaming turd bag on their porch and pressing the doorbell. The only difference is that when you leave the turdbag you’re supposed to run away so they don’t know for sure who did it. When you send the “I’m blogging” note it’s like you’re still standing on the porch when they open the door to see the flaming bag of shit.
When you send the note, folks can reply to you with messages like, “That’s great! Good-Luck!” which means, “Thank God you put that stuff somewhere besides my inbox.” So maybe sending the note is akin to hurling the flaming turdbag at the porch, having the flames go out as it rockets toward the porch, misses the porch and lands instead in the garden and becomes fertilizer. Or if you’re standing on the porch and they stomp on the bag getting hit by some of it. You’re covered in flaming excrement.
Or worse maybe their reply is, “Hey, that’s great. I’m blogging too. Read all about me at me-me-me.blog.com.” Now you’re supposed to read their crap. This is like getting a new turdbag hurled in your face as retribution.
The world ain’t fair and anyone who believes it is - is probably blogging.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home