Monday, April 05, 2010

Well there’s sooo much to talk about.

How many stupid blog posts have you seen with that as the opening line?

Don’t answer that, it was redundant or recursive or ... or rhetorical - that’s the word I was looking for.

The thing that I hate about that opening line is that it’s typically followed by a “look at all the neat stuff I’m doing!” Well, as Teddy Roosevelt would say, “Bully, for you!” (asshole - my comment).

Okay so since last making a wickedly funny post (that be the last one there Samson) I’ve got a new toy to show you (It’s shiny and red. can you guess what it is?), new shoes, and great weather to talk about. So what am I doing? I thought you’d never ask! I’m growing grass, or attempting to. The wind came up today so that could blow the sand away in which I’m trying to grow the grass (no, not that kind of grass - lawn grass, turf - got it? good.)

Yesterday was Easter and when we went by Kite Point there were 25 or more kite boarder out tearing it up. The wind was in the 20’s and the big sails were up and so were the wind surfers. Today, the wind really came up, 25-30, and even more action. It’s a pity the American Kitefliers Association says they can’t have a convention here because the conditions aren’t right. Oh well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home