Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walking with Jesus


Dear Hank,


I was surprised to hear you were hanging out with Paul. As I’m sure you are aware he is the one appointed by Jesus to build his, Jesus’, church. When asked by Paul what he should build it on Jesus replied build it on me. So I am impressed and honored that I know you. Remind me to kiss the hem of your toga the next time we are together and perhaps I should anoint your feet with oil too? 10W-40, okay?

Paul also received a stigmata after falling off his horse (that’s a mark in his palm like he had been crucified). Maybe, your Paul dropped his Harley and got a muffler burn (Check it out! Check it out!)

At any rate, I am humbled to know you and the company you keep. Try not to get too drunk, unless you are safely in someone’s double-wide that you trust.

As always, I remain, the one, the only,


Bryce Man


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home